Sunday, April 10, 2022

(( Follow Up )),,,,

Hi, ‘matadib@gmail.com’

 

I sent you an email few days ago regarding SEO service. May I send you SEO Price, Proposal and Portfolio etc.?

 

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns?

 

Thanks

 

 

From: Pauline Woods
Sent: 25 March 2022 16:03
To: 'matadib@gmail.com'
Subject: Basic SEO Packages,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Hi,

 

I was Reviewing your website and noticed that the website has a good design and it looks good.

 

But it is not Ranking on GOOGLE for Relevant Keywords.

 

I couldn’t find your website on the first page with your business keywords/ phrases.

 

We can help you do better in all search engines by Achieving top page Rankings.

 

We will be more than happy to send you “Proposal” and Pricing.

 

Regards,

Pauline Woods

No comments: