Thursday, December 03, 2009

Paintball Headlines

Paintball Headlines


Keely Leaves PSP

Posted: 02 Dec 2009 11:49 PM PST

“Hi,

This isn't an easy email to write. After 5 years with PSP, I have decided to move on and pursue other interests.

I wanted to write and say what a great opportunity it has been working in this industry and with people like you. I'm grateful for all the experiences I've had and friends I have made along the way. I have truly enjoyed all my time with PSP.

Thank you for answering emails, attending events, and generally supporting PSP over the past years. Feel free to contact me anytime at (removed private email). I wish you all the best going forward as the New Year approaches.

Please direct all future PSP communications to Lane Wright at lane@pspevents.com.

Happy holidays and thanks for everything!

Keely Watson “


No comments: