Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paintball Headlines | West Coast Open Field Layout



West Coast Open Field Layout

Posted: 29 May 2009 10:16 AM PDT

Paintball ON-Demand

Posted: 29 May 2009 10:13 AM PDT

Much like Time-Warner/Comcast or any other tv type of thing, you now have on-demand with paintball. You can watch USPL Huntington Beach or PSP MAO.

I’d also like to comment on how I do not like the new web design for PSP. I do like the layout that USPL has for their site. PSP’s more user friendly site is stupid, it took me a while to find the stupid webcast while USPL had a nice videos link at the top of the page with all their other links. Also, it takes longer to load the PSP site than the USPL site. Anyways, this was just a silly rant about how I very much dislike the new PSP website.



Paintball ON-Demand - Paintball



No comments: