Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gun Guide for Experienced Players

Well you can go one of two ways. You can get a relatively cheap gun(That is still nice and dependable) and then add-on a lot of stuff to your specifications(in my opinion this is always the best thing, it really gives it a custom feel and lets yuo decide everything). You can also get a high end gun but with limited variation(maybe like a new barrel at most). What you should really look for is a gun that will last you a while, one that you like, and one that will do what you want. If you want to longball and you got a gun that doesn't shoot long, don't get it. If you want to storm bunkers and provide covering fire and jump right into it, don't get a long-range gun.
Its all really preference, personally I just got back in the game and got a piranha(they are pretty customizable, I know there are better and stuff but I trust it and I used it a few years back, it hasn't done my wrong so far biggrin.gif , I've even seen guns of other brands give out before it), out of all the guns I wanted to get a piranha because later on as better and better technologies come out they usually fit onto a piranha cause it has the normal layout(and I wasn't ready to buy a higher-end marker). But what you should really look for is a nice gun(for 200 bucks you can get a pretty good gun, my piranha goes for 180 but I got it on sale for 120, it was a nice sale. But if you want a higher gun, they aren't cheap, I got my Trix for 600 and that was very very good) and then for the time being get some upgrades that you would enjoy and can help you with your shooting and accuracy and range.
Then over time build up onto the gun as you develop as a player. So as the sport evolves so does your gun. But thats just my opinion some people like to get a gun that has everything on it already and they don't like to add anything on, personally I prefer a custom touch. Its all up to you, also I wouldn't go by name brands just because they are said to be popular and the such, go with the one you have had the most luck with and you have seen on a field that can do some damage. See ya and Good luck!

No comments: